Valued Employees, Customers, Partners & Suppliers,
First and foremost, our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, either directly or indirectly. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are sick, and we extend our deepest wishes for each to recover fully. We also would like to thank all the healthcare workers, frontline public safety teams for working tirelessly to care for people in need. Your service and selfless sacrifice to our communities is admirable and appreciated.
At Schroeder Moving Systems, our management team is monitoring this situation very closely, we wanted to take a moment to summarize some of the things we are doing to keep you, our customers, vendors and employees safe.
- We are communicating regularly with our employees on best safety practices from the CDC, which include practicing social distance, washing hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds, and using hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Our employees will not travel for non-essential business reasons.
- CDC recommended cleaning practices have been implemented, including more frequent cleaning of shared surfaces, door handles and equipment.
- Employees who experience any signs of illness are staying home.
- Our crews and sales staff have been instructed on appropriate questions to ask prior to entering a home or workplace.
- Our customer service team will be inquiring via phone call with the customer if anyone in the home or office is ill or if they have traveled outside of the country recently prior to services being performed.
We will continue taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety and health of our teams and the communities we serve. If any issues should arise that would affect our normal operations, we will contact you immediately.
God Bless and we will get through this together.
CEO and President
Schroeder Moving Systems, Inc.