We are sorry you have found it necessary to report a claim for loss or damage on your shipment. Boulevard Relocation Services attempts to settle all claims in an equitable and timely manner. We appreciate your cooperation in filling out the form. Please take note of the claim filing deadlines listed below. Upon receipt of the form, a file will be established and assigned to an adjuster. You should receive an email copy of your claim submission and acknowledgement of your filing by an adjuster within 3 business days of receipt of the claim.
- Do not repair, replace or discard any item until directed by the claims adjuster. These items must be available for inspections.
- All claims for cargo loss or damage on local moves must be filed within 30 days from the date of delivery. Claims for cargo loss or damage on interstate moves must be filed within 9 months of delivery.
- All claims for property damage, (items not transported by the carrier), must be filed within 1 business day of the applicable loading or delivery service and written notations of the damage must have been made on the day of service.
- Transportation charges must be paid prior to claim settlement.
Steps Required upon Filing a Claim
- Retain items for inspection including all packing materials – damaged items must be made available in the event of a physical inspection
- All claims must be filed within the deadlines stated above.. Claims received after the claim filing deadline cannot be accepted.
- Complete all unpacking and examine all items before submitting your claim
- Claims may be added to if submission is within the filing deadlines. Additions to claims cannot be submitted in this format. Please submit any additions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To prevent delays, please complete all fields for each item:
- Provide Inventory numbers if available
- Give a brief description of each item (make and model number/s if applicable)
- Describe the extent, location, and nature of damage
- If the claimed item is missing, enter ‘missing’
- Indicate the item’s replacement cost for same or like-kind item
- Enter the amount you are claiming in the settlement field – without this amount the claim form will be considered incomplete
- If the claimed item was packed, please choose whether the carton was damaged by selecting Yes or No in the appropriate field
- PHOTOS of the damaged items may help expedite your claim and eliminate the need for a physical inspection. Please submit photos by email to email@example.com. Reference your order number and name in any email correspondence.
Please click below to proceed with providing the claim information, and we will proceed with your claim right away.